Virtual Key Launcher For Web Search And Different Search Engines
Virtual Key Launcher is the ideal Web Search Launcher Software for Web search and different search engines and with this intuitive Automation Tool, internet users can find better and faster information and translations on the world wide web based on any selected text in any websites or any programs. (the selection search works everywhere on your windows system) Websearch Launcher is for Free and portable you can download it, unzip it, and run the executable file and you are ready to go. If you Want to now how it works then Watch this interactive video below. You can click on buttons in the video self and it will automatic played based on that button title. The video will show first a intro video and then it will show a menu with buttons like [selection search in active web browser] , [selection translate in active web browser] , [tips and secret tips for settings in Websearch Launcher] , [selection search in second web browser] , [selection translate in second web browser] - With Websearch Launcher you can improve your internet movements and still get the best search and translation results from google search engine or other search engines, Websearch Launcher will work any applications and on any browsers Google Chrome Browser, Firefox Mozilla Browser, Internet Explorer, Opera Browser and many more.
Click on the animation Picture below to play the inter-active video
Web Search Launcher The Settings
There is a special way for doing searching in Google and other Search Engines through accuracy, The Settings in Web Search Launcher does have great options for improving all the Google Search Results, you can for sample fast:
- disable/enable check-box intitle: search you will get google search results based on Meta Title's
- disable/enable check-box phase search after that the functionality works on all your selected text and it will be done with a phase search (you will get the search results without spreading the words that you did select and without alternative words)
- and with check-box inurls: search you will get the google search results based on url addresses.
- intext: search check-box you get google search results based on website body text.
- check-box inanchor: search you will get google search results based on text from clickable links.
- check-box link: search with this you'll be able to select text (any-webpage.com) and then you will get Google search Results that is pointed/linked to that website (named as backlinks)
- check-box site: search with this you can select text (any-webpage.com) and you will get only the search results from that website.
- check-box related: search you will get the Google search results associated to the 1st word that you had selected.
Search From Selected Text in Active Browsers
Websearch Launcher is the ideal selection search tool, you can do searches and translations from selected text in websites and in active browsers, it does work in almost any sort of search engines and any kind of programs, you don't need to check where you did select the text, the computer now's exact if it must use the search in active browser or not. if the browser is not opened it will then do automatic run first the default web browser.
Translation From Selected Text in Active Browser
With Websearch Launcher you can also do Translation from Selected Text in Active Web Browser or not and it also offers a wide range of translations engines. and it works on almost any windows system, you can repeat compare/check the translation results without to must have to select the same text again.
Selection Search into a Second Browser
If you want to do a selection search and still want to stay on your active website, then with Websearch Launcher you can get the search results into a second browser, this way you can repeat the selection search without to must have to leave the active website. in the settings you can simple enable the checkbox [stay on website....] and then you can use this magic and powerful function.
Selection Translation into a Second Browser
And if you want to do selection translate into second web browser you can then in the settings from Websearch Launcher very fast enable the check-box (stay on website...). this way it will give you the opportunity to select text in 1e browser and get the translations into 2e web browser.